Soule Yoga + Ieva Aldins Nantucket Lifestyle 2019!
August 21-27, 2019
Feed your mind, body and soul with Rebecca and Ieva at your service for a week of yoga, nourishment, and revitalization in magical Nantucket.
Ease your transition from summer to fall with a week long experience in Nantucket. Each day, Rebecca will begin your morning with asana and meditation practice. Then experience activity and relaxation unique to the Nantucket lifestyle: see the harbor and historic lighthouse, brunch downtown, wine tasting, afternoon sailing, walks on the beach and more! In the afternoons, let Ieva soothe your body and mind with restorative yoga nidra, mid-stay in the evening she will delight your mind and senses learning about wines!
Options abound to do everything or nothing at all: ride bikes around and explore the island, laze about our Nantucket cottage, take a surf lesson or hang out on the beach. Your hosts will guide you towards an experience that is just right for you.
Included for your enjoyment:
- 6 nights lodging in our quintessential Nantucket cottage with direct beach access
- Daily morning yoga + meditation sessions with Rebecca Soule, PhD, a senior teacher in the ISHTA Yoga lineage, with 20 years experience teaching and practicing yoga.
- Afternoon restorative yoga with Ieva Aldins, formally trained at Sivananda and with 18 years experience teaching and practicing yoga.
- Wine tasting + learning experience with our very own Certified Sommelier, Ieva Aldins
- 4 home cooked healthy dinners (one on the beach weather permitting!)
- Breakfast at the house each morning (excluding brunch day!)
- Brunch in downtown Nantucket
- Dinner with wines paired by Ieva at Nantucket’s premier restaurant theclubcar.com
- Afternoon sail with wine
- 4 packed lunches
- Air fare or travel to and from Nantucket and cottage destination
- Bike rental (add-on available at checkout)
- 2 dinners and 2 lunch on own
- Personal mat and yoga props (if you have personal requirements)
- Surf lessons or other guided tour options (we will assist arranging this if you like!)
- Extra drinks not included (e.g. at brunch, extra drinks beyond wine pairing, etc)
- Deposit is non-refundable
- Optional add-ons include:
- Bike rental
- Surf Lesson – 1hr private or groups of 2-4 people
- Cisco Brewery Tour
- Massage: Relaxing, Thai, HaKuna, Reiki, Acupuncture or Marma**
**Priced individually and requires advanced arrangement.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book ahead.
Point O’ Breakers is a sanctuary of amazing views and fresh air. A comfortable and practical beach house at the dead-end of Surfside’s historic Western Avenue. A short walk to the beach or to the public beach with lifeguards, concessions, bike path, and the summer bus to town. The cottage sleeps 12 and can easily accommodate two families.
Conveniently located, Surfside offers a true island get-away close to all the summer-fun-activities we come to the Island to enjoy.