Soule Lifestyle: Yoga + Greek Island Getaway
May 4-11, 2019
Phaedra Hotel – Accommodation
Our hOMbase is Hilda’s Phaedra Hotel. Every room is spacious, with en suite bathrooms, kitchenettes and picturesque views from window or balcony. We’ll practice yoga on the communal balcony or courtyard. Afterwards we’ll enjoy Hilda’s classic Greek breakfast of homemade jams, pastries, coffees and more.
Enjoy the freedom of strolling in town and dining on the port at one of the many tavernas, or other delicious restaurants we will recommend. Included in the price of your stay are two evenings where we will dine as a group. Also included is our outing to Maria’s taverna at a nearby beach, where she grows much of the food she will be serving us. Eating out is easy on Hydra- everything is fresh, delicious and the island’s hosts are gracious and welcome you with warm smiles and open hearts!
- Six nights accommodation
- Bathrooms and kitchenettes en suite
- Daily breakfast
- Hilda’s homemade, European/Greek style breakfast every morning
- Some meals
- Two group dinners one “late lunch” and a sunset experience with drinks and snacks
- Beach trip
- Excursion to Vlychos beach and Maria’s
- Horseback ride (all levels) to St. Konstandinos with Harriet’s Horses
- All day excursion
- Transportation and guides for outing to be determined, with boat, taxis and lunch included
- Kountouriotis + Tetsis
- Maritime Museum entry
What’s Not Included:
- Some meals
- After a couple of days getting used to the area, enjoy exploring the town of Hydra and a number of dining options!
- Fly into Athens (ATH)
- Ferry to/from Hydra
- Depart Pireaus 4 May 09:30 or 17:00; Return Pireaus 11 May 07:00
- Airport shuttle
- If you arrive a day early I can refer you to a hotel in Athens. If you are arriving May 4, make sure you have enough time to make a connection directly to Pireaus port and the ferry to Hydra via bus or train.
- Alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol/wine at group meals is extra
- Drinks, snacks shopping
- On excursions or outings alcoholic drinks and/or snacks, personal shopping, etc, extra
- Athens Hotel or outings
- Athens hotel stay before or after the Hydra trip are extra – this can be arranged through me or on own
Need to cancel?
- I recommend that you purchase travel insurance for flights and travel.
- 60 days notice entitles you to full refund less 25% of total cost paid to date of cancellation. Deposit is non-refundable should the event be cancelled for any reason.
- Cancellation within 59 days or less from the scheduled arrival date refund is received less 45% of cost paid to date of cancellation.
- No refund with notice of cancellation less than three weeks prior to arrival.
- If the retreat does not meet the minimum participants in order to receive free room & board the holding deposit will be applied towards the group leader’s room bill.
- Guests are responsible for all nights reserved at the rates reserved. There are no refunds or pro-rating for arriving late or leaving earlier than the reserved dates.
Email Rebecca with any questions!